Thursday, January 20, 2011

What do i love about sl fashion ?

I love that it gives everyone the chance to express themselves rather creating or purchasing, a person shows who they are and what they like about choosing certain items. I love the fact that i can wear my ram antliers or my elvan ears with no shame. As in rl , if i or anyone walked around with real antliers everyday lol needless to say people would have me commited lol. But i must say i love to see other avatars style, Dango Jewell and Juicybomb are 2 hot ass chics with awsome blogs. I am diverse tho cuz Mocha stitches fookin rawks. Anyway like i say do you. I really dont no what i am doing blogging lol but i just love chatting away and perving different styles. I Do Not beleveing in stealing another persons style tho. I beleive in choosing ur own but if you like something add a piece of that to your style to compliment .